There are property valuers who specialise in deceased estates.
Generally, property valuers can be engaged to provide independent valuations and advice for a variety of different circumstances:
- Deceased Estates
- Mortgage Security
- Pre-sale and pre-purchase property advice
- Capital Gains Tax
- Stamp Duty
- Insurance Valuations
- Insurance Advice Reports for Bodies Corporate
- Family Law
- Superannuation Funds
- Inspections for Progress Payments
- Valuation services pertaining to properties (industrial, commercial, and residential).
- Rent determination and rent reviews risk
Some property valuers are large enough to have separate departments with appropriately experienced staff to handle the various types of related valuation needs listed above.
A government registered property valuer is best situated to provide you with an independent evaluation.
You may also wish to check if the valuer is a member of the Australian Property Institute (API) and are accredited as a CPV (Certified Practicing Valuer).
Please use our Business Directory Search facility to find ‘Property Valuers’ that service your local area.