Our aim is to provide free resources to inform, support & connect people, and to encourage greater participation and a wider range of choices in their decision-making about significant lifestyle transitions.
- We are a truly independent information source, and we are not affiliated with any multinational corporations or other industry businesses.
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated.
- Our website is not only about funerals – its much wider than that. We uniquely provide FREE independent information & advice across a much broader spectrum of topics, such as:
Putting Your Affairs in Order;
End of Life Care;
Arranging a Funeral;
Personalising a Funeral;
Downsizing the Family Home;
Senior’s Accommodation Choices;
Post Funeral Support & Advice.
- Our Business Directory puts you in contact with local and national businesses that service Putting Your Affairs in Order; Senior’s Accommodation Choices; End of Life Health Care; the Funeral Profession and beyond, for the Australian community (Please use our Business Directory search facility at the top of every web page).
- We provide FREE checklists & resources across all of our topics/subject areas on our Resources page.
- We supply links to each State & Territories’ legislation (Acts & Regulations) and corresponding support agencies on our Useful Organisations page.
- If you are new to the language & terms used within the End of Life Care & Funeral Professions, then before you talk to any service providers please consult our complete Glossary of Terms page.
- Our website is continually updated with current informative articles in our Latest News & Trends.
There’s no longer the need to conduct a multitude of ‘time consuming’ searches across the internet looking for the right information that meets your needs.
We provide a ‘one-stop-shop’ that the Australian Community is embracing as an informative & valuable independent resource. Your feedback is most welcomed.