What services does the Your Life Assist website provide?
The Your Life Assist website provides the following independently researched online services:
- Free articles & information on a range of subjects such as –
- Carers’ Corner – Information & Support for all types of Carers
- How To Put Your Affairs In Order – A guide to organising your personal circumstances
- End of Life Planning & Care – Advice on communicating your end of life wishes
- Arranging & Personalising a Funeral – Practical information on funeral options
- Post Funeral Advice – Assistance with the many decisions to be made in the weeks & months following a funeral.
- Recent blogs & news items on related topics
- Free downloadable checklists to assist with planning
- Links to Useful Organisations & Government Acts & Regulations
- An online searchable Business Directory of products & services within 34 supporting industry sectors
- An online SHOP with related products such as:
- Memorial Jewellery
- Urns & Scattering Tubes
- Outdoor, Biodegradable & Ocean Urns
- Baby & Infant Memorial Items
- Your Life Talks – Conversation Starter Cards
- Pet Memorial Items
- Glass & Mosaic Memorial Crosses
- Marble Crosses
- Recreational Activities for Aged Care
We are a truly independent website, and we are not affiliated with any multinational corporations, businesses or industry associations.
Our aim is to provide free resources to inform, support & connect people, and to encourage greater participation and a wider range of choices in your decision-making about significant lifestyle transitions.