Why We’re So Different:
Our aim is to give you up-to-date information to assist with the many options available surrounding end of life planning, organising and personalising a funeral and arrangements to be made in the weeks and months following a funeral.
- We are a truly independent information source, and we are not affiliated with any multinational corporations or other industry businesses or associations.
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated.
- Our website is not only about funerals – it’s much wider than that. We uniquely provide FREE independent information & advice across a much broader spectrum of topics, such as:
- Carers’ Corner – Information & Support for all types of Carers
- A Guide to Putting Your Affairs in Order
- End of Life Planning & Care
- Palliative Care Options
- Arranging a Funeral
- Personalising a Funeral
- Downsizing the Family Home
- Seniors’ Accommodation Choices
- Post Funeral Support & Advice
- Our Business Directory puts you in contact with local and national businesses that provide products and services to assist with Putting Your Affairs in Order, Seniors’ Accommodation Choices, End of Life Health Care; the Funeral Profession and beyond, for the Australian community. Please use our Business Directory search facility at the top of every web page.
- We provide FREE checklists & resources across all of our topics/subject areas on our Resources Page.
- We supply links to each State & Territories’ Legislation (Acts & Regulations) and corresponding support agencies on our Useful Organisations page.
- If you are new to the language & terms used within the End of Life Care & Funeral Professions, then before you talk to any service providers please consult our complete Glossary of Terms page.
- Our website is continually updated with current informative articles in our Latest News & Trends.
There’s no longer the need to conduct a multitude of ‘time consuming’ searches across the internet looking for the right information that meets your needs.
We provide a ‘one-stop-shop’ that the Australian Community is embracing as an informative & valuable independent resource. Your feedback is most welcome.